Wednesday, November 14, 2012

ellas first 6 months.... well i must say everything they say is true. yes, they grow up too fast and yes, you never know you could love someone so much! ella is now 7 months old and growing like a weed!! she is crawling, pulling up, and cutting teeth! she's so advanced ;) I've been sending out weekly photos since she was born, and honestly can't bring myself to stop. i want to document everything! I'm so amazed at how she has changed our life. we literally just sit and watch every little adorable thing she does. her facial expressions and attitude are coming out, and she's starting to form her own little feisty personality. as the holidays are approaching I'm getting so excited to share them with her. her are a few of my favorite memories/photos of our little monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment